There are several areas of geotechnical consideration of slope stability.
- Terrain assessment for land development
- Retaining wall and shoring design
- Trench / excavation stability
Typically, the design of a retaining wall is linked to the slope stability and shoring design is required for excavation stability.
We carry out slope stability assessments in accordance with Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s Guidelines. This process will generally involve the following:
- Desk Study of readily-available data;
- Site Visit to walk over the slopes from top to bottom
- Subsurface investigation
- Computer analyses